A Great Place to Work
Minerva-area Job Opportunities
Jerico Plastic positions open
Jerico Plastic, 250 and 401 Bridge St., Minerva Ohio 44657
Jerico Plastic Industries is hiring for the following positions:
- Comply with OSHA regulations and Jerico Plastic Industries’ safety policies.
- Perform efficient set-ups, changeovers, and start-ups on grinding equipment following guidelines and process parameters established by management.
- Cut materials that are too large for the grinder with power equipment (saws)
- Load materials onto a conveyor
- Observe machine operations, control boards, and gauges to detect any defective material or any machine malfunctions.
- Inspect material and remove foreign objects such as nuts, bolts, inserts, etc
- Operate forklifts, pallet truck, and various hand tools as needed.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the grinding area to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Team building and time management
- Collaborating with shift supervisor
- Working with appropriate management for disposition and segregation of noncompliant material
- Forklift operation preferred but not required
- Self-motivated person with minimal supervision required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 lbs.
Job Scope: The position is to do daily testing and to ensure adherence to set process and standards for quality testing as required in order to meet the needs of our customers, both internal and external to Jerico.
Day-to-day QA lab testing
- Independently completes daily testing of production material and recording of the compounds produced
- Knowledge of test equipment sieve analysis, drop testing, melt flow index, spectrophotometer, color analysis etc….
- Running small scale production equipment needed to perform the duties to replicate production to include the pulverizer, blending and extruding machinery
- Preparing color and material samples for customers.
- Keep an orderly stock of production retains
- Ensure the manufacture of product meet quality specifications through accurate testing and communication
- Ensure all testing is performed to process as defined.
- Ensure lab equipment is accurately working and calibrated or report it to the Manager
- Promote safe and clean operational standards.
Collaboration with Quality Manager on Corrective Action reports
- Aid in the data acquisition for report and Root Cause Analysis.
- Working with Quality Manager to fill out CA reports as necessary to support given customer CA requests.
- Lend input for Corrective Action implementation and follow up.
- Quality Control experience or equivalent.
- Strong mathematical skills for conversions
- Works well with others and promotes an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Experience in Color matching and/or adjustment Preferred but not required.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed to maintain business coverage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access.
- Adaptive problem solving.
Job Scope: The general expectation of the Maintenance Engineer is to ensure the continued and safe operation of all equipment within the Jerico Ohio Manufacturing location with the search for continuous improvement to be ongoing.
- Adhesion to all workplace code of conduct requirements and ethics guidelines outlined in the Jerico Plastic Industries employee handbook.
- Engagement and execution of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Fabrication and design of auxiliary equipment supports and fixtures
- MRO execution as delegated by Process Engineering Manager and/or Maintenance Manager.
- Equipment repair as needed
- Electrical diagnosis and repair: 120v 240v single phase, 208v and 480v three phase.
- Requisition form execution and order completion (as delegated).
- Reasonable troubleshooting of drive controls and PLC.
- Electric motor diagnosis and replacement.
- Pneumatic diagnosis and repair.
- Hydraulic diagnosis and repair.
- Plumbing install and repair – process related.
- Any other task that Jerico Plastic Industries deems appropriate and needed based on a Management request to support business requirements.
- AS, Mechanical Engineering Technologies or equivalent.
- 5 years or greater in manufacturing setting, maintenance repair and manufacturing.
- AutoCAD experience in draft and design of equipment for repair or invention
- A proven and positive safety record if applying from within the organization
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
Call or send resumes to: 330-868-4600 or email@example.com
Text OH348 to 38000 or see McHire.com
Internal Medicine Physicians
1207 W. State St., Suite N
Alliance, Ohio 44601
ATTN: Practice Manager